and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Visa Application Form: One fully completed and signed application form (do not print double sided). This form must be completed in block capitals and signed in blue/black ink only.
Original, signed Russia passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary showing entry and exit dates,traveler's full name as it appears in passport.
Bank Statement. Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months.
Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
For minors (under 18)
Student card and original letter of the school,
- full address, telephone number of the school
- permission for absence
- name and function of the person giving the permission.
- notary certificate of family relation or proof of guardianship, legalised
by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- when the minor is travelling alone or only with one parent: notary
certificate of permission to travel from both parents or legal guardians,
legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and when not in China,
attested by the relevant authorities in the parents/legal guardians
country of residence.
- a sealed copy of the business licence of the employing company
- a letter from the employer (in English, or in Chinese with an English
translation) on official company paper with stamp, signature, date and clearly
- address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company
- the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning
- the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service
- approval for leave or absence
For retired persons
Proof of pension or other regular income
For unemployed persons
- If married: letter of employment and income of the spouse and notary
certificate of marriage, legalised by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- If single/divorced/widow/widower: Any other proof of regular income.