If applicant is being Sponsored:
- If applicants receive financial support from parents or siblings
- Applicants aged under 30 can receive financial support from either parent or sibling.
- Besides, the documents listed on item 1) which provided by the supporter, documents which prove about the family relation (such as birth certificate – original and copy) should be submitted together.
- If applicants receive financial support from spouses
- Married persons can receive financial support from their spouses
- Besides, the documents listed on item 1) which provided by the spouse, document which proves about the marriage (such as marriage certificate – original and copy) should be submitted together.
- If applicants receive financial support from a particular society group or company
- Guarantee letter which stating funding information and its recipient issued by the supporting society group or company.
- Particular society group: a copy of Certificate of Registration of a Society (with the society’s official seal or stamp) OR
- Company: a copy of Business Registration Certificate (with the company’s seal or stamp) should be submitted together.
Foreign domestic helper who is working in Hong Kong/Macau is not eligible to apply for “Personal Tourism” visa in this visa office.
Either one of the followings can be submitted as the proof:
a. Bank Pass Book (the last shown balance should be updated within 1 month) – Original and photo copy
b. Certificate of deposit which issued by bank within 1 month – Original and photo copy
c. Time Deposit Certificate which issued by bank (with the maturity date which is later than the application date) – Original and photo copy
d. Monthly bank statement which issued by bank within 1 month (photo copy or the print-out of e-statement are acceptable). If it is an statement with integrated accounts, the balance under “Saving Accounts” should be with HKD20,000 or more. The amount shown under “Investment” or “Mortgage” will not be considered.
e. The transaction records with last balance of HKD20,000 or more which printed by bank within 1 month (this should be officially stamped by the issuing bank)
f. If using the on-line banking service, the print-out of bank balance shown online will be acceptable. Note: In general, the account holder’s name may not be shown with the bank balance. Additional proof (such as the ATM card which shows account holder’s name and account number – original and photo copy) should be provided at the same time.