and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Visa application form: Two fully completed and signed application form (do not print double sided). This form must: be completed in block capitals only and be signed in blue/black ink only.
Original Passport : valid at least six months from the date the application is lodged and has at least two blank visa pages.
Passport-type photo: One passport sized colored photograph.
Proof of status. Employment Authorization or Residency Permit: Evidence of Singapore residency. You must submit your original Employment Pass, Blue IC, Work Permit or "PR", along with a clear copy of it.
Bank statement. Copy of the applicant's recent bank statement from the past 3 months showing proof of sufficient funds (at least $4000). The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
Letter of Introduction.
If you currently employed, you must supply an original company letter. The letter must:
Include your starting date of hire.
State your job title and current salary.
State that you are in good standing as an employee.
Hotel booking. Сopy of the hotel confirmation. Also you must include a copy of the daily tour itinerary.
Itinerary. Copy of an itinerary or e-ticket showing entry and exit dates. Show the traveler's full name as it appears in the passport.
Proof of Relationship. For a husband and wife travelling together, the Korean Embassy requires that you provide a marriage certificate. For a child travelling with parents, the Korean Embassy requires the birth certificate :
both certificates require that you provide the original certificate and a copy of the certificate.
ID Card. A copy of Hong Kong/Macau ID Card.
If applicant is being Sponsored:
- If applicants receive financial support from parents or siblings
- Applicants aged under 30 can receive financial support from either parent or sibling.
- Besides, the documents listed on item 1) which provided by the supporter, documents which prove about the family relation (such as birth certificate – original and copy) should be submitted together.
- If applicants receive financial support from spouses
- Married persons can receive financial support from their spouses
- Besides, the documents listed on item 1) which provided by the spouse, document which proves about the marriage (such as marriage certificate – original and copy) should be submitted together.
- If applicants receive financial support from a particular society group or company
- Guarantee letter which stating funding information and its recipient issued by the supporting society group or company.
- Particular society group: a copy of Certificate of Registration of a Society (with the society’s official seal or stamp) OR
- Company: a copy of Business Registration Certificate (with the company’s seal or stamp) should be submitted together.
Foreign domestic helper who is working in Hong Kong/Macau is not eligible to apply for “Personal Tourism” visa in this visa office.
Either one of the followings can be submitted as the proof:
a. Bank Pass Book (the last shown balance should be updated within 1 month) – Original and photo copy
b. Certificate of deposit which issued by bank within 1 month – Original and photo copy
c. Time Deposit Certificate which issued by bank (with the maturity date which is later than the application date) – Original and photo copy
d. Monthly bank statement which issued by bank within 1 month (photo copy or the print-out of e-statement are acceptable). If it is an statement with integrated accounts, the balance under “Saving Accounts” should be with HKD20,000 or more. The amount shown under “Investment” or “Mortgage” will not be considered.
e. The transaction records with last balance of HKD20,000 or more which printed by bank within 1 month (this should be officially stamped by the issuing bank)
f. If using the on-line banking service, the print-out of bank balance shown online will be acceptable. Note: In general, the account holder’s name may not be shown with the bank balance. Additional proof (such as the ATM card which shows account holder’s name and account number – original and photo copy) should be provided at the same time.