United Kingdom visa application form. Completed application form for United Kingdom will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed India passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Previous passports (if applicable).
Proof of financial means. Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
• bank statements;
• building society book;
• proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details);
• where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependent family should be provided.
Proof of residence. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport.
Employment Letter or Enrollment. Details of employment or studies where you have stated in your application that you are either employed or in full-time studies. This could include:
• a letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment;
• a letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrollment and leave of absence.
If self employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
Business activities. where you are coming to the UK in order to undertake activities relating to your occupation/employment outside the UK you should submit documents showing what you will be doing in the UK, including any letters from inviting organisations. For example:
• any business activities, e.g. letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses;
• for performances and entertainment visitors, whether you work in this area as a professional or amateur , and what and where you will be performing