Mail documentsWe prepare your documents and application
Receive visasSubmit application in person
Expert in Laos visa services since 2003, VisaHQ is a private visa agency, not affiliated with the government of Laos. VisaHQ provides expediting services for visa to Laos and charges a service fee. See how we compare in the 90 seconds
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Scanned copy of Hong Kong passport. A clear scan of passport bio page that covers the whole bio page including its MRZ (two lines at the bottom of the page). The passport should have minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos.
Passport-type photo. Photograph size 4x6 cm (have been taken no longer than 6 months).
Additional documents may be required.
Intended Date of Entry must be 5 days after the day of applying.
eVisa is available at 5 ports in Laos namely:
1) Wattay International Airport (Vientiane Capital)
2) Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I (Vientiane Capital)
3) Luang Prabang International Airport (Luang Prabang Province)
4) Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II (Savanakhet Province)
5) Pakse International Airport (Champasack Province)
Laos tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Hong Kong